Technician Needed at Aids Healthcare Foundation on 2016
Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF), is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, AHF-Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key. To meet the above needs, the program wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the vacant position below:
POSITION : Pharmacy Technician
- Answers questions and provides information to patients and providers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals;
- Maintains established policies and procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
- Manages appropriate data collection, such as client name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory
- Performs a monthly stock count;
- Supervises the pre-dispensing of prescriptions for clients who are down referred to PHC sites;
Education and/or Experience:
- Suitable candidate will be fresh Graduate in Pharmacy or related field or Pharmacy technician diploma of school of health technology with 3-5 years experience in use of ARVs and drug logistics.
- Enjoys working as a member of a cohesive multi-cultural team;
- Good communication skills in English and Amharic.