Vacancies as Risk Advisor & Relationship Officer at Ensure Insurance Plc on 2016
Ensure Insurance Plc – The Management Team of Ensure Insurance Plc ,is changing the way insurance works for Nigerians.Our primary objective is to deliver innovative insurance products that work for you, our customer,From life insurance, education plans, motor insurance to home insurance, we’ve got you covered.In order to do so and as part of our expansion plans.
POSITION : Professional Risk Advisor & Relationship Officer
Do you see yourself as one who can take challenges? One who can make others see the situation from an angle they never even thought possible? Are you a leader, a hustler, with a never-say-die attitude? If you are all these and more, we have a job for you!
Should you be interested and subsequently selected, you’d be acting in the role of a relationship officer and we solemnly and positively assure you this that this is beyond the usual thing you may be used to.
Want to spruce up your CV and increase your chances for getting that job you desire via experience garnered from a commercial experience offered by an established multinational firm? Then you need to come on board.
This role is solely for those who are ready to work, get wet, roll up their sleeves and get down to business. If you cannot leave your safety zone, do not believe in the dignity of meaningful work, please this role is not for you.
This is what you will be engaged in:
- Setting up meetings with new and existing clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations guiding their deployment
- Looking for new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Conducting product presentations
- Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
- Proffering expert advice to clients (existing and potential)
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions
- Monitoring, advising and partnering with the client through the lifetime of the product.
- Administrative duties.
Skills for Success in this Role
- Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising personality when with them)
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy attitude with a pleasant personality
- A vibrant and positively persistent attitude
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information
Who is Eligible?
- This role demands that you have a HND/B.Sc certificate. BUT If you have an OND certificate and you believe you can really convince us to let you in given the competitive nature of the job, then do apply but note that you have to be real good.
What We Offer
- World class work environment (your co-workers are captains of the industry), Flexi work schedule (challenge yourself at your own pace), an outstanding remuneration that can only get better as you develop on the job and the legitimacy that comes with working with our brand name.
- So, you think you can best other candidates? Then take a chance. Get out there, get in the fray, network, meet interesting people, get your hands dirty with work, make your bones, come work with in one of the most outstanding multinational company to come into the financial sector with an amazing work environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who have what it takes to survive in a very fast paced, technology driven, performance laden and a rewarding and challenging work environment should send their CV’s to: email@example.com