Vacancies as Q400 First Officer Neededc at Arik Air on 2016
Arik Air – Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
POSITION : Q400 First Officer
Roster Pattern: 28 days on, 28 days off OR 42 days on, 21 days off OR 56 days on, 28 days off
- Minimum 1500hrs total with 500 on type.
- Date of last flight on type within the past 12 months.
- A valid ICAO ATPL
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 and above.
- Screening dates and location: Ongoing.
- Commencement Date: As soon as possible.
- Accommodation provided / Ground transportation provided: Accommodation and Ground Transportation provided.