Vacancy as General Ledger Accountant at The Bristow Group on 2016
The company’s operations are organized into four regions around the world, including Africa, Americas, Europe Caspian and Asia Pacific.
POSITION : General Ledger Accountant
• Participate in the month end process
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet note
• Managing fixed asset
• Participate in monthly financial reporting
• Preparation of monthly VAT & WHT
• Ability to use SAP
• Preparation of Schedules for Internal and External Auditors.
• Preparation of monthly schedule of VAT & WHT.
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Other Management report.
• Preparation of monthly Trial Balance
• Maintain the quarterly 3rd Party leases report from Corporate
• Preparation of the monthly work-over report
• Analysis of monthly activities by profit and cost Centre
• Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Notes
• Preparation of the monthly accrual schedule
• Review of Monthly property Cost Analysis
• Participate in month end close including raising & packing of journal
• Participate in ensuring 100% SOX Compliance
• A chartered accountant with at least 3 years financial accounting experience
• Good accounting and financial analysis understanding
• Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skill
• Understanding of Financial control and Performance Management