Vacancy at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited on 2016
Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission.
POSITION : Ports & Shipping Administrator
- He/She will be responsible for the administration of financial transactions related to cargo delivery and general Shipping Services
- Responsible for cost accounting and GST calculation purposes.
- Monitoring shipping costs and updating the Voyage Economic Model accordingly.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual Shipping Services Budget based on the approved annual Shipping Plan.
- Gathering shipping market data and assisting in preparing shipping market review reports.
- Coordinating the timely shipping of orders to customers
- Producing customer specific paperwork where necessary in line with the customer procedures
- Booking in deliveries with relevant warehouses where necessary
- Invoicing dispatched orders
- Managing the performance of nominated carriers
- Processing authorised Returns and investigating credit notes as necessary
- Taking information from Marketing Support team and agreeing shipment dates, producing and checking shipment reports.
- Shipping goods based on information received from the internal customers.
- Liaising with shipping agents and freight forwarders for collection times.
- Liaising with warehouse staff to agree shipment dates and arrange haulage.
- Filing all shipping-related paperwork
- Handling internal and external enquiries.
- Liaising with customers on all matters regarding documentation and shipping
- Reporting dispatched order to the customer service and sales team
- Signing off supplier invoices as necessary
- Any other administration duties as may be reasonably required
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Ports & Shipping Administration, Office Admin and any other relevant field
- 3+ years administration experience
- Previous experience in an import/export environment
- Knowledge of shipping methods and terminology
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
- An Import and Export qualification is desirable but not necessary.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org