Vacancy as Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor Needed at IT Shows on 2016
IT Shows, Inc. an international development consulting organization based in Arlington, Virginia, USA is seeking candidates for the following positions for the potential USAID/Nigeria-funded project. IT Shows, Inc. builds the capacity of developing countries through innovative services and solutions and provides technical, management, administrative, evaluation, and strategic program design services that create, build, and strengthen the capacity of programs in developing countries.
POSITION : Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor
- Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor will provide leadership, guidance and overall direction to the Mission’s collaboration, learning and adapting efforts.
- The advisor will plan and state organizational reflection and learning opportunities, such as special studies, after action reviews, and partners’ meetings, organizational learning surveys to facilitate overall CDCS implementation.
- The Advisor will assist with incorporating research design and methodologies in the application of learning to project design and management.
- S/he will work with the Program Office to guide iterative course corrections and ensure ongoing and evolving alignment of the portfolio with Mission Strategy.
- To qualify the candidate must possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree or higher in one or more fields related to organizational learning or development assistance such as Public, Business or Development Administration, Knowledge Management, Political Science, Economics, Development Studies or closely related, interdisciplinary fields.
- The candidate must be progressively responsible, professional level experience in organizational or action learning, development and/or knowledge management.
- The candidate must have demonstrated understanding and experience in interpreting monitoring and evaluation analysis and subsequently developing and leading collaboration, learning and adapting programs among various stakeholders in international development contexts.
- S/he must have exceptional communications and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal presentation, and facilitation skills applied within multi-cultural contexts.
- The candidate must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org Please place “Learning Program” in the Subject Line.
Note: Be aware that selection will be done on a rolling basis.